Friday, December 3, 2010

First Blog Award!

A few days ago I was tagged in a Blog Award by theVEROblog. And today I am finally posting up the picture, questions, and fellow bloggers I would like everyone to check out. :)
Ah, Spongebob, a blast from the past of my childhood. Even though I guess that wasn't all that long ago!

The award came with questions to be answered:

1. Why did you create the blog?
Well. I started painting my nails and doing weird designs on them about a little over a year ago. And the more I did my nails, the more obsessed I became with different types of nail polish. So, I started doing research and I saw nail blog after nail blog after nail blog, and I thought it looked so much fun to do! Getting to share your designs and thoughts about nail polish to the world!

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
Most of the blogs are about nail polish. :D I have a lot of interests, but I just don't really follow blogs about them.

3. Do you have a favorite make-up brand?
I don't wear make up unless I'm going somewhere. Sometimes I'll wear mascara and eyeliner buts that's mostly it. And eye shadow. I like to focus on the eyes. :) I'll say Clinique because that's where my eye makeup is from. :)

4. And a favorite clothing brand?
I would have to say American Rag!

5. What make-up products are essential for you?
Eyeliner, when I have time to put it on. I know, I know, it doesn't take long to put on, put I'm always rushing to get ready when I wake up in the morning.

6. What's your favorite colour?
Purple. And pink. But it actually depends on my mood. It changes.

7. What's your favorite perfume?
I LOVE Vera Wang's Princess.

8. What's the film you liked the most?
I am SO bad at picking favorites. I can't say hat there is one movie that I can call my favorite. But I plan on watching 500 Days of Summer and Amelie SOON.

9. What countries would you like to go?
I've been to a lot of places already for family reasons... like going to see family in Mexico and France. Going to a wedding in Poland. If I had to revisit a country I would definitely pick Italy. Best food. Ever. And if I had to go somewhere new, I'm interested in seeing Australia. :D

I am tagging the following blogs for this award:

Chikis Nails

Chloe's Nails

Dancing Phalanges

~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.