Saturday, November 20, 2010

Red with White Dots


And the saga continues... You may notice that this design is very similar to my Light Pink with White Dots and Blue with White Dots nail designs. That's because it is.
Anyway. Here is the design! In red. :D
Colors used:
  • China Glaze: Sacred Heart (Neon)
  • Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen: White
And then I decided to add a heart-shaped rhinestone. :)
To do this design, I just used 3 coats of "Sacred Heart" and then I put a top coat on. Then when everything was TOTALLY dry, I used the white nail art pen to draw small white dots in a vertical line in the middle of each nail except the fourth one. Then I drew a white heart (using the nail art pen) on the fourth finger and then added the dots on that nail. The heart rhinestone was an afterthought. :)
~LinZ

3 comments:

  1. sweet and simple, I like it :)

    This colour looks a lot better on than in the bottle, I always see it at Sally's but never liked it. Looks good on you though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design. Simple & elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Danielle: Thank you! And I LOVE this red. It's honestly one of my favorites. It's super pretty. It's definitely a candy apple red.

    @April: Thank you! Usually the simplest design are the most elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.