Sunday, December 30, 2012

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!

ME.

But in all seriousness.  For realsies.  I've been away from the nail world for about 6 months.  I haven't touched my blog or looked at other people's nail blogs at all.  And I've barely purchased any nail polish.     I don't know the current collections that are out or the popular colors.  I've been DEAD to the nail blogosphere.  But I've found inspiration.  And I'm BACK.

So.  I plan on changing the layout, playing around with colors, etc etc etc.  I did my nails for New Years Eve today so I'll post that tomorrow hopefully.  Maybe tonight if I feel ambitious.  :D

For Christmas I received some Ciaté and Butter London nail polish, which I've never had before and I'm in love!  So expect stuff, guys!

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.