Monday, April 25, 2011

Zoya: Faye

Hello, Everyone!  Today I have a color that I'm sure you're familiar with because it has been on almost everyone's blog.  Here is Zoya's "Faye" from the Sunshine Collection.

Zoya describes "Faye" on their website as "A bronzed mauve with purple and brown undertones flooded with bright gold sparkle."  And I agree, except for the "brown undertones"part, because really I don't see that.

  • Coats:  2 coats, but I've heard other people use 3.
  • Finish:  A glorious shimmer.
  • Where:  Zoya.com
  • Wear:  I wore it for 3 days, but it didn't look like "Faye" was going to chip any time soon.
  • Cost:  $8.00 at Zoya.com
  • Staining: No stains!
  • Application:  Smooth and light, like all Zoya shimmers.
  • Dry time:  Normal
  • Removal:  Not difficult, but little sparkles get all over your hands, so you might be better off using the foil method of removal.

The photos are color accurate and taken in sunlight.


I enjoy "Faye" because it is a subtle but beautiful color.  The mauve tone is pleasing to my eyes and the gold shimmer is VERY visible and gorgeous.  Zoya does gold shimmer so fabulously.


I hope everyone had a nice Sunday if you celebrate Easter.  And I hope everyone has a relaxing day today.  It's time to take a nice long deep breath.  :)

~LinZ



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.