Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Purple Ombre Nails!

Hello, Everyone!  It's been a while since I've posted.  And I've always wanted to try an "ombre" nails look, which is when the nail polish color fades from dark to light, with each nail a different color.  And because I love and have a lot of purple polish, I used purple.  Enjoy!

From left to right:
  • OPI Rumple's Wiggin'
  • OPI Planks A Lot
  • China Glaze Spontaneous
  • Zoya Mira
  • Combination of Zoya Mira and OPI Lincoln Park After Dark



I used 2 coats of each color.  They are ALL great purple cremes.  I highly recommend all  of them.  I really like this "ombre" look.
I just cut my nails before I took these pictures, and I think I prefer my nails this length.  They look chic. :D

~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.