Friday, January 27, 2012

Blue Holo, With Black and White Cloud

Hello, Everyone!  Today's design is from nailside and here is her tutorial post for this simple, but fun design.  After seeing her post, I knew I had to try it.  So I did. :P

I was already wearing Glitter Gal's Blue 3D/Holo.  So then I just added white and black. :)


Products used:

  • Seche Vite Base Coat
  • Glitter Gal Blue 3D/Holo
  • Zoya Snow White
  • China Glaze Liquid Leather
  • Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat 


So now I really want to use a bunch of different color combinations.

This week was a good week for me! Much better than last week.  That was a bad week.  I have two classes left today, and then it's the weekend!~

~Lindsay

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love it with the holo :-D And you did such a neat job girl ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is really pretty! I need to find this blue nail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cool!!!!!!
    Would u like to follow each other??
    Kisses xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.