Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, Let's Do This.

Hello, Everyone!  I've been gone for 2 months!  And there's no excuse but school and sheer laziness!  But if I start blogging again, I'll get back into it!
That's the whole point of this post.  The rest of the text is just random nonsense of me attempting to make conversation on the inter-web.

In my absence, I've taken some pictures of my nails!

China Glaze: Solar Power

Zoya: Yasmeen 

China Glaze: For Audrey

OPI DS: Original

I've acquired some old OPI DS polishes, and I love, love, love them.

I hope everyone had a nice holiday.  I got some nail polish for Christmas.  Just a smidge.  A smidgeon, if you will.  Did you get any?

What color did you wear for New Year's Eve?  I wore the very beautiful, never-failing, Secret Per-Wink-Le by China Glaze.

~Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. Solar Power looks very nice! I may have to pick that up!

    I tagged you in a Random Blogger Tag. Here is the link: http://theveroblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-random-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.