Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Zoya: Yasmeen + some Clarins 230

Hello, Everyone!  Today's color is Zoya's Yasmeen. I might as well just get it out that this is my all-time favorite color that I own.

And also, I don't know if people know this, but it looks A LOT like Clarins 230, but without the multi-chrome, changing colors.  I own Clarins 230, so I can say this on good account.  Yasmeen  looks like Clarins 230 layered over purple.  Both colors have a purple base but with internal pink shimmer that glows within.  It is beautiful!  And I have a comparison photo at the bottom of the post. :)

  • Coats: 2 easy, beautiful, amazing coats
  • Finish:  Purple base with internal pink shimmer
  • Where:  Zoya.com
  • Wear:  5 DAYS, no chips yet.
  • Cost:  $8.00.  
  • Staining:  No stains!  
  • Application:  Easy!
  • Dry time: Pretty fast.
  • Removal:  Easy to remove!
*This color is perfect and I have absolutely no complaints. :D



Clarins 230 (left) and Yasmeen (right)

They're similar, right?  Or am I crazy?  Well, I think they look similar.  Maybe it's my love for Yasmeen and refusal to say anything bad about it that prevents me from seeing the truth?

One more picture?  One more picture.


Moral of the story:
I love Yasmeen.  And so should you.

~Lindsay

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.