Thursday, March 17, 2011

Green And Rainbow Nails For St. Patrick's Day

Hello, Everyone!  Today I have two St. Patrick's Day themed nail designs! Enjoy!

For my green design I used OPI "Gargantuan Green Grape" as the base and Revlon "Emerald City" for the green patch on the left of each nail.  I decided to experiment and added another patch on the top right of each nail using OPI "Here Today Aragon Tomorrow".  I didn't enjoy it, as you can see.



Then right before I was going to remove the design I wanted to see what Sinful Colors' "Green Ocean" would look like on the design.  Not a fan.  But we live and we learn.

 And here's my duo-color rainbow design!  The pointer finger with the yellow design has two colors, I swear.  The other pictures show it better.


Thumb:  OPI "Heart Throb" and OPI "Ate Berries in the Canaries"
Pointer:  OPI "Fiercely Fiona" and "China Glaze "Solar Power"
Middle:  OPI "Gargantuan Green Grape" and OPI "Jade is the New Black"
Fourth:  Orly "Gum Drop" and China Glaze "Shower Together"
Pinky:  OPI "Rumple's Wiggin'" and China Glaze "Spontaneous"



I hope everyone enjoys their St. Patrick's Day.  And here's a question Zoya asked on their Facebook page, "Green beer or green nail polish?"

~LinZ

4 comments:

  1. I think I'm in love. No...not think. I AM in love! <3 Happy St. Patrick's Day Lindsay! I love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the rainbow mani! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like it with Green Ocean on it! And the rainbow look is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.