Sunday, March 20, 2011

Revlon: Not So Blueberry (With guest nails!)

Hello, Everyone!  Today I have a swatch of Revlon's "Not So Blueberry".  The color isn't actually mine.   It's my sister's.  Well, at least, I bought it for her, so it's hers.  I didn't use it.  But!  I did her nails over Spring Break.  And here they are, shaped, buffed, and painted. :D

Two coats.

"Not So Blueberry" is a lavender/periwinkle shimmer polish.  The pictures are color accurate.
The color is supremely light and airy.  It doesn't seem heavy on the nails.  "Not So Blueberry" is a part of Revlon's scented nail polishes.  This one is supposed to smell like blueberries, obviously. :D  And it kind of did.  It certainly smelled good.

And then my sister wanted the "Black Shatter".  So we shatter-fied it.

It looks good!  It's a nice combination!

I love this color.  And yet I don't own it.  I bought it as a gift because I am a loving sister. :D  I'm considering getting it for myself.  My Spring Break is practically over.  Farewell.

My sister has a blog of her own, and check it out, HERE, if you're bored. LOL. 

OH!  And, everyone, don't forget to make a Zoya account by 5 PM EST, becaue there is a promo coming up~!

~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.