Sunday, June 12, 2011

OPI: Last Friday Night

Hello, Everyone!  It's color time!  And I'm sure everyone is quite familiar with OPI's Last Friday Night but here's my take on it.

I know a lot of bloggers do not like LFN by itself and say it's better off being a topcoat, BUT I disagree.  And I even recall the famous Scandalously Polished praising and loving this color on it's own.  This is a color for people who are not afraid of and embrace a visible nail line.



  • Coats:   I used 4 coats and no matter how many coats you use, you will have a visible nail line (VNL)
  • Finish: A jelly with microglitter and hexagonal glitter
  • Where:  ULTA, Trade Secret
  • Wear:  3 days with no chips, and I feel confident enough to say it still had a few more days of wear.
  • Cost:  $8.50 wherever you get it
  • Staining: No stains!
  • Application:  No problems.
  • Dry time:  Quick.
  • Removal: Not easy, not hard.  The blue/clear base comes off easily, but the little glitters stick on your nails, but it's not difficult to get them off.  It just takes a little longer.  The foil method is not necessary.

All the pictures were taken with natural light.

It's sheer, yes, but it has a certain feel about it.  I consider it a polish to use when you're not in the mood for a color but you want something nice on your nails.  The thumb also reminds me of a disco ball.  :)

The color looks a little washed out in the above picture.  It's a little bit more blue in real life.

The picture above shows the blue!  It's pretty, right?

I remember this color referred to as fairy wings. :)  I like the color and I like it enough to get the normal sized bottle after buying the mini set.  I know many bloggers were disappointed by the Katy Perry collection, but I actually love it and it's one of my favorite collection.  It's all a matter of taste. :)

I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.  

~LinZ

1 comment:

  1. I find it so prety on you! At first, I didn't like it but now I keep seeing good swatches for it and I feel like I need to grab it!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.