Sunday, June 26, 2011

Silver Shatter over White + Strange Creature~

Hello, Everyone!  I thought I was over the whole "Shatter" business.  I liked the Black Shatter, but then I got over it.  But then I went to Trade Secret and there were so many bottles of Silver Shatter... how does one say no?  So I got a bottle.  And I'm in love~




I used one coat of OPI Silver Shatter on top of Zoya Snow White, which is a simple white creme.  But I looooooove the combination of white and silver!



I highly recommend you get the Silver Shatter.  Now.  

And also, Hello, strange creature, that was outside of my house this morning.

It was just chillin'.  

~LinZ

2 comments:

  1. haha love the picture of the lizard/creature at the end. also, love the silver shatter on you. I think I would put it over black, though. I don't think I could pull it off over white :) Love it on you, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Hazelle. =)

    The nail polish is just awesome. Silver shatter over white is amazing and the picture is just lovely. =)

    We, on our site, NaildeRoyale.com, has the passion of promoting beauty and sharing the essence of having high quality products especially nail products and nail art. It will be a great honor if you will consider adding our link to your website.

    Here’s our site’s link:
    http://www.nailderoyale.com/

    Please let me know if considering our link interests you. I’d be glad to mail you couple nail art products from our website.

    Thanks and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.