Hello, Everyone! I'm on a blogging roll! I've been consistently posting! And today is OPI's Sparrow Me the Drama form the Pirates of the Caribbean collection.
I bought the mini collection which includes Sparrow Me the Drama, Planks a Lot, Skull and Glossbones, and Stranger Tides. Each bottle has 3.75 mL compared to a normal sized OPI bottle of 15 mL. The colors of the mini set that I like, I plan on getting the bigger bottles. On to the review.
- Coats: 2 coats for opaqueness; I needed a 3rd coat on some nails for bald spots, but I think that only happened because I had to use the mini brush from the mini bottle. If I had a normal sized bottle, I bet I could of just used 2 coats.
- Finish: Buttery creme. :D
- Where: ULTA, Trade Secret
- Wear: I wore it for 3 days and it didn't look like it was going to chip any time soon.
- Cost: $8.50 (the standard amount)
- Staining: No stains!
- Application: Easy, breezy. Very smoooooth.
- Dry time: Normal
- Removal: Easy!
The photos are color accurate. SMTD is a dusty light pink that looks more murky (murkier?) in the shade. The entire Pirates collection has a murky look, which I LOVE. It makes me REALLY like this pink. And I'm one of the many bloggers who don't like pink polish.
I really like this color. It's a nice go-to pink and it makes me feel girly and fresh. :P I'm getting the normal sized bottle as soon as I can find one. This really seems to be the perfect pink for me and my skin tone, which is nice to have. I think there's a pink out there for everyone. :)
And in case you don't stalk Zoya's facebook page, there's a new promo. Use the code ZOYASPARKLE and you will get a free bottle of Charla and a free bottle of Ivanka with any purchase, excluding spoons. I obviously already placed my order. :D