Anyway! Stranger Tides is a green-gray creme that reminds me of a really light version of Essie's Sew Psyched. Also, when I wore ST, I was reminded of the color of sand. You can be the judge.
- Coats: 2 coats for smooth coverage with no visible nail line.
- Finish: Creme
- Where: ULTA, Trade Secret
- Wear: I wore it for 3 days and it didn't look like it was going to chip any time soon.
- Cost: $8.50 (the standard amount)
- Staining: No stains!
- Application: No problems.
- Dry time: Normal
- Removal: Supremely easy, just like all the other colors of the same collection.
The pictures are color accurate! :)
I used the "X-Large" photos even thought I always used the "Large" sized photos. "Large" just seems too small, but "X-Large" seems overwhelming. So I don't know what to do...
I recommend Stranger Tides because it's a pretty neutral color that's calming and pleasant, and it has that amazing murkiness that the entire Pirates collection has.