Tuesday, June 21, 2011

OPI: Stranger Tides

Hello, Everyone!  Today's color is Stranger Tides, which is from my current favorite OPI collection: the Pirates of the Caribbean!  There's not one color I don't like in that collection.

Anyway!  Stranger Tides is a green-gray creme that reminds me of a really light version of Essie's Sew Psyched.  Also, when I wore ST, I was reminded of the color of sand.  You can be the judge.




  • Coats:  2 coats for smooth coverage with no visible nail line.
  • Finish:  Creme
  • Where:  ULTA, Trade Secret
  • Wear:  I wore it for 3 days and it didn't look like it was going to chip any time soon.
  • Cost:  $8.50 (the standard amount)
  • Staining: No stains!
  • Application:  No problems.
  • Dry time:  Normal
  • Removal:  Supremely easy, just like all the other colors of the same collection.

The pictures are color accurate! :)



I used the "X-Large" photos even thought I always used the "Large" sized photos.  "Large" just seems too small, but "X-Large" seems overwhelming.  So I don't know what to do... 

I recommend Stranger Tides because it's a pretty neutral color that's calming and pleasant, and it has that amazing murkiness that the entire Pirates collection has.

~LinZ

1 comment:

  1. Great review :) Looks like a nice colour.

    I wish $8.50 was the standard price for OPI where I am :(

    ReplyDelete

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.