Life Preserver is pure amazingness. And you'll see why.
- Coats: ONE COAT. One coat gives you perfection. I mean honestly, what else can you ask for?!
- Finish: Orange Creme!
- Where: ULTA, NOT Sally's, e-tailers
- Wear: 4 days, no chips yet. Are you seeing the amazingness yet?
- Cost: Varies. $3.00-6.50
- Staining: No stains. This color has no problems at all.
- Application: Prefect. Prefect. Perfect.
- Dry time: Normal.
- Removal: Supremely easy to remove!
I would say the color is more muted and not quite as bright as the pictures. More like the picture above holding the bottle.
Well. That's it. :D My nails are getting long... maybe I should trim them a bit.
I highly recommend Life Preserver. Please just get it. You'll love it. I think it's actually a great summer color. It's bright and fun. When I first applied it, I thought of Revlon Mad About Mango. I would say MAM is brighter than LP. Plus, MAM takes 3 coats.