Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Spider Web Nails!

Hello, Everyone! FINALLY I have some Halloween nail art for you.  Even though Halloween is in 3 days... :D  I saw this nail art on another blog and I knew I had to recreate it.


 Products Used:

  • Seche Vite Base Coat
  • China Glaze Life Preserver
  • L.A. Colors Art Deco in Black
  • Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

And then after a few days wear, I didn't want to remove it, but I wanted to change it up a bit.  So in comes China Glaze Fairy Dust.

The sparkle factor looked awesome.  The pictures don't look that great.  But you'll have to take my word for it. :)

So, what are YOU dressing up for Halloween? And if so, what/who are dressing as?

~LinZ

1 comment:

  1. I like :) we don't celebrate Halloween here but I'm hoping to at least get one Halloween mani out just to say I tried :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.