Tuesday, October 25, 2011

NBCAM (National Breast Cancer Awareness Month) #7

Hello, Everyone!  I'm getting toward the end of my NBCAM manicures.  This is the second to last post.  After these posts, I'm doing HALLOWEEN nails for the rest of October!  It has been a very themed month.  And then in November I'll be diving into the 30 Day Nail Art Challenge. :D
 Products Used:
  • Seche Vite Base Coat
  • OPI Sparrow Me the Drama (pink)
  • China Glaze Concrete Catwalk (gray) 
  • L.A. Colors Art Deco in White
  • Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Even thought Concrete Catwalk looks brown in the pictures, it's a dark gray in real life.  It's an awesome color, from the pretty amazing China Glaze Metro Collection.  HIGHLY recommend the entire collection.  It's a total WIN in my book.

~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.