Saturday, October 1, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Grab Your Pinks!


If you didn't know already, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! 

So!  I've decided to wear only pink polish for October!  Which meant I had to go through all my polish and scrounge out the "true pinks" I own, which isn't many.  So then I had to expand my definition of "pink".  I included a lot of fuchsias and magenta-pinks.  But I managed to get 15 different colors!  So I have lots of choices!  Which I will list below.  The picture above shows most of my pinks.

China Glaze:
Ahoy!
Awakening
Fifth Avenue
Strawberry Fields

OPI:
Ate Berries in the Canaries
DS Extravagance
Heart Throb
Sparrow Me the Drama
Teenage Dream
The One That Got Away

Orly:
Purple Crush

Zoya:
Addison
Harlow
Lindsay
Moxie

I'm still not sure what color I want to chose today.  But I'm about to remove my current nail polish (Zoya Yasmeen, an amazing purple).

Side Note: I know the last time I posted was over a month ago.  College is busy.  I know, no excuses! But I will for sure be consistent this month with all my pinks. :D

~LinZ

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the post Lindsay! :) I just took out my pinks too! OPI "Chapel of Love" and Sally Hansen "Fuchsia Power"! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.