Thursday, October 27, 2011

NBCAM (National Breast Cancer Awareness Month) #8

Hello, Everyone!  It comes to an end with this post.  This is the last Breast Cancer Awareness manicure.  I used OPI The One That Got Away.  The color is more "pink" (berry pink) in person.  The pictures make it look red.

Products Used:
  • Seche Vite Base Coat
  • OPI The One That Got Away
  • L.A. Colors Art Deco in White
  • Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

SO that's IT.  Even though October is almost over, I'll have for sure one Halloween manicure.  Which will probably be tomorrow's post. :)  And I'll probably have a post with a collection of all the NBCAM manicures.

Until then, make it a great day!

~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.