Saturday, October 22, 2011

NBCAM (National Breast Cancer Awareness Month) #6

Hello, Everyone!  Here's the next installment of my Breast Cancer Awareness manicures.  Today you all get to see one of OPI's designer series nail polishes!  But the pictures are horrible becuase they
re taken under a lamp.  The sun decided to leave me for a few days. :( But nonetheless, here is OPI DS Extravagance.  

Products Used:
  • Seche Vite Base Coat
  • OPI DS Extravagance
  • L.A. Colors Art Deco in White
NO TOP COAT USED.  
Yes, the polish is that shiny naturally!  I've noticed that all the OPI DS colors dry naturally REALLY shiny without a top coat.



The wear for this color is always great, even without a top coat.  And it stays super shiny for its entire wear.  The extra money is definitely worth it with this color.
Unfortunately NO SUN = NO HOLO.  So I couldn't get any good pictures.  But believe me when I say this color is gorgeous in the sun.

~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.