Monday, October 3, 2011

NBCAM (National Breast Cancer Awareness Month) #1

Hello, Everyone!  Now that I've started blogging again, I'm in the mood to blog more.  SO!  Here's is my first NBCAM (National Breast Cancer Awareness Month) manicure!


Products Used:
  • Seche Vite Base Coat
  • Zoya: Addison
  • L.A. Colors Nail Art Deco: White
  • Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


A simple, yet elegant manicure.  I'm not the kind of person to wear colors like "Addison", but now that I've tried it, I really like it!  It's work-friendly, makes your nails looks clean, and it just looks pretty.  The phrase "Pretty in pink" keeps popping up in my head.

This week is insanely busy, but 2 of my classes have been cancelled.  So I guess it evens out. :D

~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.