Wednesday, October 5, 2011

NBCAM (National Breast Cancer Awareness Month) #2

Hello, Everyone!  Here is another installment of my many pink manicures for October, which is National Breast Cancer Awareness month.  You are welcome to join me and wear pink polish (even if most bloggers, myself included, don't usually like to wear pink).


Products Used:
  • Seche Vite Base Coat
  • Zoya Addison
  • OPI Teenage Dream
  • L.A. Colors Art Deco: White
  • Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat



I am in love with the Addison/Teenage Dream combination!  I would only wear Teenage Dream by itself, which required 3 coats for opacity, but with Addison underneath as a base, I only need one coat, and it looks great!
So I'm very happy about that. :D

I hope everyone enjoys their Wednesday.  Wow, is it Wednesday already?  Ok, well I have a Calculus exam to study for.  Ciao.

~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.