Saturday, January 29, 2011

China Glaze: Dorothy Who?

Hello, Everyone!  Today I have a very glittery nail polish to show!  It's from China Glaze's Wizard of Ooh Ahz Collection which was originally released in 2001, but it was re-released.  That is the collection that the ever-so-famous "Ruby Pumps" comes from.  


All the photos were taken in natural light with 3 coats of color.  The photos are pretty much color accurate.


"Dorothy Who?" is a glitter polish with a light blue jelly base.  The color is lighter on the nail than in the bottle.  The color is somewhat transparent.  But you can pretty much get it opaque in three coats.  I used three coats because the color was kind of streaky.  The color dried normally and application was fine.  Removal was easy enough when using the foil technique, letting the nail polish remover soak in the polish.  


I feel like everyone is in love with this color, while I just thought it was okay.  I mean, it's super glittery, but perhaps I just needed to be in a more glittery mood when wearing it.  The color is very pretty, maybe just not for me.  




Do you like this color?  Do you like glitter polishes in general?  Let me know!

I cut my nails short yesterday, but I have a few photos of polishes that I already took, so my nails might be long in one post, then the next day short, and then the next day long.  Please don't be confused.  :D  It all just depends on when I feel like reviewing the colors I already took pictures with.

I went to ULTA yesterday, looking for the new Katy Perry collection, hoping to get my hands on a few colors and the black shatter, but, long story short, I left with the mini set that has the four colors of the collection and no black shatter.  All the black shatter was gone.  BUMMER.  But I shall not lose hope!  I just have to wait until ULTA restocks.  I've waited several months.  I can wait a little bit longer.  

☮  ♥ ☀

~LinZ

1 comment:

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.