Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Hello, Everyone!  I have been tagged in my second blogger award!  And I'm really grateful!  Gigi at Nail Crack tagged me for a Stylish Blogger Award!  So let's get started!~


Here's what you do!
1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award.

OKAY.  Seven things about yours truly.

1.  I just got accepted to the college that I really wanted to go to.  So I have been in a good mood all week!  Too bad the school's colors aren't the prettiest combination in the world.  Green and orange.  I only own 2 orange polishes.  And I'm calling OPI's "Rising Star" orange.

2.  I have been a nail biter my entire childhood, and I didn't stop until a few years ago. And even after I stopped biting my nails, I never grow out my nails long.  But when I "discovered" nail  (I call it my own personal Age of Enlightenment), my nails grew strong from the polish, which allowed them to grow long.

3. I am half French, courtesy of my dad.  And I have gone to France many, many times.

4.  I have an older sister, just by a year, who is my best friend, and she has her own blog HERE.

5.  I am left handed.  That's why I always have pictures of my right hand for my swatches.  I love being different, but sometimes it's a pain to be left handed in a right handed world.

6.  My latest obsession, besides nail polish, is rings!  I'm think I'm just obsessed with anything relating to my hands.

7.  I hate mushrooms but I like snails (escargot).  Go figure. :D

As for tagging 15 people, I follow a LOT of blogs, and they're all really amazing!  There's a reason why I'm following them!  So just check out the list of blogs on the right panel of my blog.  But there is ONE blog I am going to tag, and that is my sister's blog. :D
Check out The Mod Girl!

I hope everyone has a nice Tuesday and I am having salmon for dinner. :D  Today's a good day.

☮  
~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.