Hello, Everyone! I have been tagged in my second blogger award! And I'm really grateful! Gigi at Nail Crack tagged me for a Stylish Blogger Award! So let's get started!~
Here's what you do!
1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award.
OKAY. Seven things about yours truly.
1. I just got accepted to the college that I really wanted to go to. So I have been in a good mood all week! Too bad the school's colors aren't the prettiest combination in the world. Green and orange. I only own 2 orange polishes. And I'm calling OPI's "Rising Star" orange.
2. I have been a nail biter my entire childhood, and I didn't stop until a few years ago. And even after I stopped biting my nails, I never grow out my nails long. But when I "discovered" nail (I call it my own personal Age of Enlightenment), my nails grew strong from the polish, which allowed them to grow long.
3. I am half French, courtesy of my dad. And I have gone to France many, many times.
4. I have an older sister, just by a year, who is my best friend, and she has her own blog HERE.
5. I am left handed. That's why I always have pictures of my right hand for my swatches. I love being different, but sometimes it's a pain to be left handed in a right handed world.
6. My latest obsession, besides nail polish, is rings! I'm think I'm just obsessed with anything relating to my hands.
7. I hate mushrooms but I like snails (escargot). Go figure. :D
As for tagging 15 people, I follow a LOT of blogs, and they're all really amazing! There's a reason why I'm following them! So just check out the list of blogs on the right panel of my blog. But there is ONE blog I am going to tag, and that is my sister's blog. :D
Check out The Mod Girl!
I hope everyone has a nice Tuesday and I am having salmon for dinner. :D Today's a good day.
☮ ♥ ☀