Thursday, November 4, 2010

Revlon: Minted


I was in Walgreens one day getting something, and then I saw this color. The color just stood out from the rest because the only other colors displayed for Revlon were reds and pinks (more traditional colors), and me being me, I like non-traditional colors best. So I just HAD to get it. Obviously.
The photos below were taken with artificial lighting (light form a lamp).
This photo was taken with natural light from the sun.
"Minted" is a light green creme polish. The name goes with the polish. "Minted" looks like mint toothpaste. :D The first coat is streaky so I recommend the usual 3 coats. Drying time was normal. No complaints about this polish. I recommend it to anyone!
And tomorrow I leave for a three-day weekend trip to the beach. So I have to paint my toenails. I can't go to the beach with ugly toes. :D
I love you all and I will try to have a post up tomorrow before I leave! :)
~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.