Friday, November 26, 2010

O.P.I: Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow


As promised, here is my review on O.P.I's "Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow". It's quite a long name, but it's a nice polish. I hope everyone in the USA enjoyed their Thanksgiving! So, on to the review!




This color is a dark green creme with a slight shimmer that's really only visible in the sunlight. The photos are color accurate. These photos below had lots of light from the sun to really show the green and the shimmer.



I thought it would be a lot lighter in color on the nail, but it was very dark. For "Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow" I used 2 coats. I didn't want to add a third coat because then I thought the color would get even darker, and I didn't want it to look like it was black. But this color really warmed up to me, and now I love it. :D

These pictures have less direct sunlight and they show how dark the polish is.



And this last picture really shows the subtle shimmer of the color. :)



The drying time was average, and from what I can tell, the wear is good. I wore it for about 2-3 days and no chips. :) I really like this color on short nails, as with most darker colors. And I got this polish at Trade Secret. I always forget to say where I get each polish! Anyway, I really like this color, and I'll definitely wear it again. It's also a good green color for the holidays coming up!

☮ ♥ ☀




~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.