Thursday, November 4, 2010

White Swirls On Green


Hello! I leave for the beach today! And I won't be back until Sunday but I don't know what time Sunday. So I don't know if I'll have a post up or not. We shall see! Now, for my current nail design. BEHOLD!
Colors Used:
  • Revlon: Minted
  • Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen: White
I really like this design that I made! Whenever I doodle on paper, I make these random swirls all over the page, so I decided to put them on my nails! I like the design and color combination because it's soft and not "in your face". It's a subtle, but still intricate design!
I used 3 coats of "Minted" and then I applied Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. Then when it was TOTALLY dry, I drew on the swirls with the nail art pen, and then after that was totally dry, I applied the top coat again. :)
And actually this isn't my current nail design. I had this design on a few days ago. Right now my nails on my fingers AND toes are gold. :)
I hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend. I know I will!
~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.