Sunday, November 14, 2010

O.P.I Mini Haul #2

Hello, everyone! Yesterday was indeed a great day. Why? Because I got to go to Trade Secret and I got 3 new bottles of O.P.I polish! I got "Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow", "Ate Berries in the Canaries", and "Show It and Glow It!". Here are picutes of all of them and close-ups of each one. Expect reviews on them soon!

"Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow" is a dark olive/emerald green. It is part of O.P.I's Coleccion De España (Collection of Spain). It looks like a creme, but it has a little bit of shimmer too it.

"Ate Berries in the Canaries" is a bright, hot pink color. It is also a part of O.P.I's Coleccion De España. The second picture is pretty accurate of the color. This color is a pure creme and I'm super excited to try it out.

"Show It and Glow It!" is a mostly purple glitter polish with some gold, green, and silver glitter. It is part of the collection from the new movie Burlesque.

~

I will have reviews shortly! Until then, have a nice Sunday! And I'll have a new post up tomorrow!

~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.