Wednesday, November 24, 2010

You Don't Know Jacques with Purple Dots

Hello, Everyone! I have another design that has 2 versions. Same design, but I just added more to it after a day. So here are the pictures of the first version.

Colors used:
  • O.P.I: You Don't Know Jacques
  • China Glaze: Spontaneous
To make this design, I just used 3 coats "You Don't Know Jacques". If you don't have this color... all I can say is, GET IT NOW. Please. :) "You Don;t Know Jacques" is just an awesome color that looks gray/brown and looks more brown or more gray depending on the light. ANYWAY. Then I used a bobby pin to make the dots using "Spontaneous." Then I added my large rhinestone on the fourth fingernail. And lastly the top coat.
The next version is the same thing, but I just added white dots in the purple dots.
I used Sally Hansen's nail art pen in white to make the tiny dots. :)
The first design, without the white dots, is very subtle . You can barely see the purple dots unless your nails are in direct sunlight or if you look at them up close. But it's nice. I like the subtleness factor. :D
That's all for today, and everyone in the United States, Happy Thanksgiving!
~LinZ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.