Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Black With Yellow Dots

Hello! Let me start off by saying that this could technically be the reversal of my other design "Yellow With Black Dots". But I guess at the same time it's not because the design is totally different. It's just a color reversal. This design was for Homecoming Week at my school so I used my school's colors! Black and gold! On my fourth finger is "2011" because that's the year I graduate. :)



Colors Used:

  • China Glaze: Solar Power
  • Sally Hansen X-treme Wear: Black Out
  • Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen: White
  
I used 2 coats of "Black Out" and then I used "Solar Power" for the dots using a bobby pin to make the dots. A super simple idea, but I think it looks really nice! And I used my ever trusty white nail art pen by Sally Hansen. That's it for today! I love you all!


~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.