Saturday, February 19, 2011

Black Shatter I Have Found You!

After 3 weeks of searching that consisted of 3 trips to Ulta, 2 calls to ULTA, and 2 trips to Trade Secret... I have finally gotten my hands on apparently one of the most coveted nail polishes in EXISTENCE.  O.P.I's "Black Shatter".  And the only way to get it was if I got Serena William's Glam Slam Duo pack.  And I was like HECK YES.  I wasn't going to pass up the possibly only chance to get the "Black Shatter".

I felt giddy when I got it.  And then I hit Sally's in search of China Glaze's crackle polish.  But no luck.  BUT, I did get Chna Glaze's "Awakening", Seche Vite Base Coat, and Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.  Why you may ask?  Because apparently if you get the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, you get the base coat for free.  And all China Glaze polishes were a dollar off.  And I have a Sally Club Card.  So everything ended up being pretty cheap.  So THERE.  I'm rambling, but here are the pictures.

(Left to right) 
  • Seche Vite Base Coat (it had a Sally sticker on it and I started to remove it, but then stopped because that way I can easily differentiate between the base coat and the top coat)
  • Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
  • China Glaze "Awakening" (The color reminds me of a sunset.  It's SO pretty!)


And here it is.  The Serena Williams Glam Slam Duo pack.

(Left to right)
  • O.P.I "Black Shatter"
  • O.P.I "Simply Smashing" (A yellow shimmer/slight glitter that reminds me of a tennis ball)
I have already used the "Black Shatter".  I used it over a mani that I was already wearing and it looks &$^#%@ AWESOME.  And then I chose 5 random colors and painted my left hand a different color on each nail, and put the "Black Shatter" on each color, to see how it looked. *sigh*  This stuff is neat.

And that will be tomorrow's post.

☮  
~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.