Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lippmann Spring 2011 Collection

Today I received an email from Deborah Lippmann's website, stating that her spring 2011 colors are out!    I was wondering when she would be coming out with new colors.  I took a screenshot of my email, and here it is:

So.  I was really hoping for another famous Lippmann glitter, and I guess that's what "Glitter In The Air" could be.  I'll have to see some swatches of it before I pay $18 for it.  As for "Naked", I'm not really interested in it.  I'm not into the neutral/natural look.  
I'm sure I'll be seeing these colors all over the nail blogs soon enough. :D


~LinZ

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see swatches of the blue one! I ADORE baby blue nail polishes and I am so happy that many companies are making them for spring!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.