Monday, February 7, 2011

Pink and Red Swatches Explosion! (For V-Day!)

Hello, Everyone!   Today I went though all my old photos to find all the reds and pinks of my nail polish collections.  And the ones I didn't have pictures of I swatched and quickly took pictures.  I have more pinks and reds than I thought.  Huh.  Well, the whole reason I did this is because Valentine's Day is coming up.  Enjoy.

O.P.I "The One That Got Away"

Orly "Purple Crush"

O.P.I "Ate Berries in the Canaries"

China Glaze "Strawberry Fields"

O.P.I "Teenage Dream"

Zoya "Harlow"

Deborah Lippmann "Razzle Dazzle"

O.P.I "Heart Throb"

Lippmann "Some Enchanted Evening" over O.P.I "Heart Throb"

China Glaze "Sacred Heart (Neon)"

China Glaze "Ruby Pumps"

O.P.I "Big Apple Red"

O.P.I "From A to Zurich"

Revlon "Ruby Ribbon"

O.P.I "Tease-y Does It"

WHEW. OKAY.  I had to add the last one in just in case someone wants a more vampy color.  It's seductive and sultry and a bunch of other words. :P
It's kind of fun doing this.  I might do it more often.  Pictures are the most important/interesting part of a nail blog!  Half the people don't even read the text!  But I don't get angry.  Because I am guilty of doing the same thing!  But I usually TRY to read the text.

My nail polish has grown a lot for the past few weeks, and it's slightly becoming a problem.  I don't know what to do with them!

Random thought, but Michael Bublé and his songs speak to me.

☮ ♥ ☀

~LinZ

6 comments:

  1. great swatches! and i love Michael Buble!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee MB! I've seen him twice in concert now. <3 I can't get enough! I love OPI"s Heart Throb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic site you have here but I was wondering if you
    knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about here?
    I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get comments from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Kudos!

    Also visit my weblog bet angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please tell me how many coats of OPI Heart Throb you have on in the picture and did you use any other base or top coat colours? Thanks

      Delete
    2. This is four years late, BUT, in case this comment helps someone else in the future, I believe I used 3-4 coats of "Heart Throb" by OPI in that picture. It is a very sheer color, so it definitely needs a lot of build up.

      Delete

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.