Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Nail Ideas ♥

♥ Hello, Everyone!  Well, Valentine's Day is Monday and I have some old nail designs that have a Valentine's Day feel to them.  Enjoy. ♥

♥ Start with 2 coats of O.P.I. "Alpine Snow-Matte".  Then add a top coat and quickly sprinkle loose pink glitter using a gradient effect (more glitter t the tip and then progressively using less glitter).  Stick on a pink heart rhinestone and then add another layer of top coat to seal it all together! ♥

♥ I did this so long ago and I used an unidentifiable red.  But China Glaze's "Ruby Pumps" works just as well.  Use two coats of "Ruby Pumps".  When it's dry, use China Glaze's "White on White" and using a thin paintbrush, paint on a small white heart and fill it in.  Then using a striper brush and silver glitter nail polish, outline the heart.  Stick on a small red rhinestone in the center of each heart and then seal it with a top coat! ♥

♥ Use 3 coats of O.P.I's "Heart Throb" then use a quick dry top coat.  When it's totally dry, use Sally Hansen's Nail Art Pen in white and draw a small circle in the center of each nail (except the 4th nail).  Then draw a small dot above and below the circle on each nail.  On the 4th nail, draw a large heart and draw small dots around it and in the center of the heart, put a pink heart rhinestone. Then seal it all with a top coat. ♥

♥ Use 2 coats of China Glaze's "Sacred Heart (Neon)".  Use a quick dry top coat and wait until it's totally dry.  Then using Sally Hansen's Nail Art Pen in white, draw a line of dots vertically in the center of each nail.  On the 4th nail, draw a medium sized heart and then seal it all off with a top coat. ♥

If you don't want a design and just want a simple pink or red or a fun glittery pink or red, check out my post from a few days ago.  I swatched all of my pinks and reds HERE!

Regardless if you have a special someone or not, Valentine's Day is a day for everyone!  Buy your friends chocolate! Buy YOURSELF chocolate.  Wear red!  Think pink!  Be happy!  Valentine's Day should be fun and not stressful!

☮  
~LinZ

3 comments:

  1. I love the first one! So cute with the pink glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, yes, I think I'm in love. Especially jealous of the first. Looks like sugar <3 Love ya sis.

    ReplyDelete

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.