Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lippmann "Yellow Brick Road" Update

Today I got an email from the Deborah Lippmann website talking about Lady Gaga and her yellow nail polish that she wore at the Grammy's called "Yellow Brick Road" by none other than Ms. Lippmann herself.  Here's a screenshot of the email.

So, as you can see, the color comes out April 1, in case anyone was wondering. :)  And yellow is obviously this year's "it" color.  Which is good or bad, depending on who you ask.  But I personally like the bright, bold color.

I know this isn't a real post.  It's an excuse of a post.  But school comes first.  And physics is calling my name.  Momentum and velocity, anyone?

☮  
~LinZ

2 comments:

  1. hey lindsay! I replied to your comment on my post if you want to go check it out. =]

    ReplyDelete

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.