Sunday, February 6, 2011

Texas and Sun Worshiper!

Hello, Everyone!  Long time no post.  Last week was a bad and busy week.  But the weekend made up for it.  Yesterday I got three new bottles of polish.  And here are the beauties.  Two of which are from the new O.P.I Texas Collection.

(Left to right)
 China Glaze "Sun Worshiper"
O.P.I "I Vant To Be A-Lone Star"
O.P.I. "Austin-tatious Turquoise"


"Sun Worshiper" is a super bright yellow orange creme.  Definitely a summer color.
"I Vant To Be A-Lone Star" is a pretty grey shimmer/creme.
"Austin-tatious Turquoise" is a more blue than turquoise shimmer.

I went into Trade Secret wondering if maybe that had anything new.  And lo and behold, I was greeted by the entire O.P.I Texas Collection.  I had totally forgotten that it had come out already and all the colors were there! None missing.  And that was when I wished I had done more research on the colors to get a feel for them.  Unfortunately I had to pick blindly and just picked two that I thought were different (at least different from what I have in my collection).

And then I hit Sally's!  Just for the fun of it.  And they had "Sun Worshiper", which I have had my eye on for quite some time.  Which is really the only reason I got it. :D

I will have swatches soon.  
And speaking of swatches, be prepared for the colors red and pink.  That's all I'm saying. :D

☮  
~LinZ

2 comments:

  1. Loving the layout LinZ! OH! And the colors are absolutely gorgeous! I love the O.P.I. "Austin-tatious Turquoise" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love, love, love the look of Sun Worshiper... looking forward to your swatches :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.