Wednesday, December 8, 2010

China Glaze: White on White


Hello, Everyone! Today is a joyous day! It's cold, LEGITIMATELY cold, which is rare for where I live. No snow, never snow. But that's okay. I'm just happy I got to wear my scarf. And it good for another reason that I'll say at the end of the post! ;) On to the review! And I apologize in advance for the dark-ish pictures.
Here is China Glaze's "White on White". It's a simple white creme. I really think white nail polish looks nice, especially for the winter. White nail polish has such a cool look to it. It just seems so "fashion forward". Lol.
I would say the picture with just the thumb is the most accurate. But really, "White on White" is just WHITE. No undertones of colors, no tints, no nothing. Lol. But that's what I was looking for when I got it. "WoW" (I love how it abbreviates to "wow") is thick. But maybe that's just my bottle. It was streaky on the first coat, but because it was so thick, it pretty much smoothed out on the second coat. I used 2 coats and was going to leave it. But one nail was still just a TINY bit streaky. Something only I would notice. But I just HAD to add another coat. You understand. So I did. And then I did so to all the other nails. So the pictures show 3 coats. It's totally opaque in 2 coats, though.
I love wearing white nail polish. And I've worn it for three days, adding designs periodically. But it still hasn't chipped. So all in all, it's a good white! I recommend it. From looking at the swatches online, I have no idea what the difference is between "White on White" and China Glaze's "Snow", which is part of their winter collection.
That is all for today. I have pictures ready for tomorrow's post which I kept my "WoW" on and added something to it. You will see tomorrow.
And today I got my first acceptance to college! YES! YES! YES! I'm excited. :D That's all I had to say. No nail polish-related surprises.
I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day!
☮ ♥ ☀
~LinZ

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried this new stuff called liquid palisade? YOU HAVE TO HAVE THIS!!!! I just ordered some of this stuff & it's amazing. My favorite use is for a french tip! It's like taping before painting. And it's so fun to peel it off and see a perfect polish job - done by ME. Bloggers are raving about it. You can get it at liquidpalisade.com $22 free shipping.

    ReplyDelete

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.