Friday, December 17, 2010

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Lightening


Hello! Where have I been!?!? Last time I posted was Monday. Shame on me. But I had exams to study for and take. But now they're over, and I am officially on winter break. Feels good. And today I have a color to share with you guys.
Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri "Lightening"! It is a simple yellow creme. But I really liked it! It's a really bright and happy color. A nice summer color!
I used two coats for the pictures, and I know yellows are typically streaky, and usually need three coats, but I managed with two. But I used thick coats. So that may be it. The brush on the Insta-Dri polishes is really thick. It's almost thicker than my pinky nail, but I have a small pinky nail. Lol.
Excuse the poor application. I wasn't planing n keeping this color on, but after applying it, I liked it so much I kept it on for a day. The polish is very liquid-y, and it kind of flooded my cuticles, so you just have to be careful applying it. As for the "Insta-Dri", it dried relatively fast. Bt it didn't matter because I always use Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
I have a bunch of things lined up for the blog. I tried Revlon's "Emerald City" the other day, and IT IS GORGEOUS. If you don't have it, get it. It's matte and with a top coat, it's even more beautiful. And I also another Revlon color called "No Shrinking Violet" because in "Seventeen" magazine, there was a coupon for a free Revlon nail polish!
I hope everyone is doing well and ready for the holidays! With exams done, I can finally relax and it shows becuase I've already started painting again! (Not painting nails. Lol. But actual paint on a canvas)
☮ ♥ ☀
~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.