Saturday, December 11, 2010

White Nails with Black Treble Clef

Hello! I have NOT stopped doing my nails. I was just busy with school and couldn't post something. But! Here is what I wore for a day or two and then changed my nails. This entire post will mostly just be pictures. Enjoy.

I used Konad's Special Nail Polish in black for the stamp, which is NOT from a Konad plate. It's from some other company. But I don't know which one. Sorry. :( And I used China Glaze's "White on White" as the base color. Which I reviewed on my last post if you want to check it out. :)

That's really it for today. I have to make it short. But just as a heads up, today I got two new colors from Revlon! I am SUPREMELY happy! I got "Emerald City" (the LAST ONE!) and "Gray Suede". So expect reviews soon!

☮ ♥ ☀

~LinZ

3 comments:

  1. you should be a hand model LOL you have perfect hands , fingers , and nails ! i love your work .

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love anything to do with music and here it is on your fingernails! I've never seen it before. Love your blog! it's very inspirational:)

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous: You are TOO kind. But I do try to take care of my nails/hands. They are my pride and joy. LOL. :D

    @setoj: Thank you! I'm glad you like it so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.