Wednesday, December 22, 2010

O.P.I: Show It and Glow It!


Hello, Everyone! Today I have a review of "Show It and Glow It!" by O.P.I. It is part of O.P.I's Burlesque Collection from the movie Burlesque.

For all the pictures, I used two coats of "Show It and Glow It!" All the pictures were taken in direct sunlight.
"Show It and Glow It!" is a glitter polish with mostly purple glitter with green, gold, and silver glitter. It covers the entire nail with no bald spots with two coats. And because there really isn't any polish color, just a clear polish with a bunch of glitter, it dires super fast. In seconds. So you have to work quickly when applying it. And because it's a glitter, it truly is a pain to remove. You can't rub it off. You have to soak the remover on the nail. That's the only way it'll come off. Or you can just pick it off. :D
I had worn this color layered over another color a long time ago. I used two coats of O.P.I's "Here Today Aragon Tomorrow" with one coat of "Show It and Glow It!". It looked really nice. And here is the picture. :)
So. All in all. It's a nice festive and fun "color", if you can call it that. If you like glitter, I don't think it will disappoint. Out of all the glitters from the Burlesque Collection, I have to say that the only ones I like are this one and "Simmer and Shimmer". But that's just my opinion. :)
Christmas is in 3 days! I can't believe it! Are you ready!?
☮ ♥ ☀
~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.