Friday, December 31, 2010

Deborah Lippmann: Bad Romance


Hello, Everyone! Today I have Deborah Lippmann's "Bad Romance" which I got for Christmas! And of course, this polish is named after Lady Gaga's song "Bad Romance" which I played as I applied the polish! :D
All the pictures are taken in direct sunlight with just two coats of nail polish. The photos are color accurate.
"Bad Romance" is a black jelly base with magenta glitter (two sizes: micro glitter and large hexagonal glitter). The first coat is streaky and it will not impress you, but after the second coat... It's GORGEOUS! So perfect. Very rocker chic. And make sure to put a top coat on to make it shiny, because then the polish looks even better. :)
The application was really good and it dried relatively fast. There really aren't any complaints about this polish. Because it's a glitter polish. you have to use the foil technique to remove it, but it's easy enough. And the wear is good, as usual with Lippmann's. No chips after several days of wear.
"Bad Romance" is part of Deborah Lippmann's Fall 2010 Collection and is available on her website HERE for $18. The only time I would spend that much money on a polish is if the color is TOTALLY unique. And her glitters are all so beautiful and one-of-a-kind, which is why those are the only ones I have from the Lippmann collection.
Today is New Year's Eve and I decided not to do a design on my nails, but instead wear the other Lippmann I got for Christmas, "Across the Universe" which I will review very soon!
I hope everyone has a nice New Year's Eve and New Years and let's all make 2011 a great year. I already have a few resolutions lined up. This year will definitely be interesting and a new experience and I'm excited. I want to thank all of my followers who are my inspiration! Thank you!
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!
☮ ♥ ☀
~LinZ

1 comment:

  1. the minute a store near me has it in stock I'll be picking it up :) gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.