Saturday, December 4, 2010

Gold Tips!


Hello! Here is a Holiday-INSPIRED nail design, though I don't know what inspired me. Maybe the design isn't very "Holiday-ish" to you, but I felt was. So here it is!
Colors used:
  • Sinful Colors: Paris
If your nails are stained or you're very self-conscious of your nails when people can see the actual nail, this may not be the look for you. Lol.
This was super simple to do. First I applied my base coat, then I used 3 coats of Sinful Colors' "Paris" on just the tips of my names. I THINK it's "Paris". I got this bottle of polish over a year ago and I either took off the name sticker and don't remember or there never was one when I bought it. But I looked on Sinful's website and checked out the colors, and "Paris" looked pretty spot-on. It's just a clear polish with gold glitter. And then I finished the look with Seche Vite top coat. :)
I want to remind everyone about Zoya's Facebook fan page giveaway. If Zoya can get 20,000 fans ("likes") on their Facebook page, they will give out an online code for 3 FREE polishes! Click HERE and click the "like" button on the top of the page! I don't have any Zoya nail polishes, but I have ALWAYS wanted to try them! This is a great opportunity for everyone to try out their polishes.
Also, I want to tell everyone that on the right side of my blog I put up a new tab called "Current Nails" which is basically just me keeping track of what nails I have for each day of the week. :)
That's it for now, and I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday. :)
☮ ♥ ☀
~LinZ

1 comment:

  1. this is pretty. i want to do a silver one for christmas (:

    ReplyDelete

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.