Sunday, December 19, 2010

Revlon: Emerald City


Hello! Today is a special post! I have Revlon's "Emerald City"! I got it at Walgreens a few days ago, and it was the last one. I was O lucky to get it. I also wanted "Ruby Ribbon" but there were no more. But I'm just SO happy I found THIS color! Here's the review!
These photos were taken outside in lots of sunlight.

These photos were taken inside, with only a little bit of light. The color gets darker in the shade, but it's still so beautiful!


I used 2 coats for all the photos. It was ALMOST a one coater, and if you're in a rush, one coat is fine, but there just might be some parts of the nail that aren't totally covered, but if you can get a nice thick and even coat, this is a one-coater. Which is awesome. And because it's a matte-suede color, it dries very fast. But also, because it's matte, you can't put a top coat on it because the matte finish will disappear. So I was afraid that this color would chip. But, ohmygoodness, it didn't. :D I wore it for two days, no chips, not even close. Just the usual tip wear.
All in all, if you don't have this color, FIND IT! And I put a top coat on it on the third day, just to see what it looked like, and it was beyond beautiful. Which will be tomorrow's post. :D
☮ ♥ ☀
~LinZ

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I saw a new display of this collection just yesterday so perhaps you'll find that Ruby Ribbon at at another store.

    ReplyDelete

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.