Monday, December 20, 2010

Revlon: Emerald City (With Top Coat)


Hello! Yesterday's post was Revlon's "Emerald City", which has a matte suede finish WITHOUT topcoat. Today's post shows the color WITH a topcoat (Seche Vite), which gets rid of the matte suede finish.
This photo, in order (left to right) is no topcoat (pinky), topcoat (fourth finger), no topcoat (middle finger), topcoat (pointer).
These next two photos have the topcoat on the left and no topcoat on the right.
The next two photos have all the nails with a topcoat. They're all so shiny and beautiful. The color really sparkles and shimmers!
All the pictures prior to the next two were taken in artificial lighting. The next two photos were taken in direct sunlight. As you can see, the color changes. It's not exactly the color below, but it IS a bit brighter than when the polish is in sunlight.
I love love love this color. It's PERFECT for the holidays. And I didn't want to take this color off. So I didn't. I left it on for a few days, AFTER the 2 days I already wore it with the matte finish. And I usually change my nails almost every other day. The wear is great, the removal is easy, the look is GORGEOUS.
This honestly might be my favorite polish that I own. That's something that is HARD to say. But I said it. "Emerald City" is just that awesome of a nail polish. And who would've thought. It's from Revlon of all places. Random.
☮ ♥ ☀
~LinZ

1 comment:

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.