Tuesday, October 26, 2010

All Moved In!

I am officially moved in! I have finished moving all of my posts from my WordPress blog onto here! I can FINALLY start posting new things! It's rather exciting. :) There's still a few things that I have to adjust, but all my old posts are finally up here, so it's all good!
I don't have the heart to delete my old blog, so I think I'm just going to leave it alone for now. Maybe I'll delete it one day.
I have a bunch of nail art designs and new nail polishes to review for future posts! And I might even re-do some of my old reviews on polishes. Just so I can have better pictures and whatnot. :)
I want to thank everyone and anyone who has checked out this blog. I appreciate it so much!
I'm going to give a sneak preview of SOME of the things that will be coming shortly. I have A LOT more coming than what I'm telling you. I have a month's worth of things to post. And so far I've done my nails 13 times this month. WOW. That's not normal. Even by MY standards. Oh well. :) Here's what to be expecting:
  • Nail Design: Breast Cancer Awareness
  • Nail Design: Pretty in Pink
  • Nail Design: Funfetti Nails
  • Nail Design: Blue with White Dots
  • Nail Design: Palm Tree Nails
  • Nail Design: Black with Yellow Dots
  • Review: O.P.I's "From A to Zurich"
  • Review: Deborah Lippman's "All That Jazz" Set. (Includes 3 polishes)
  • Review: China Glaze's "Shower Together"
  • Review: China Glaze's "Spontaneous"
  • Review: Revlon's "Minted"
THANK YOU!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

~LinZ

1 comment:

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.