Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rhinestones, Nail Art, and Konad!

ORIGINAL POST DATE: September 7, 2010

It's an EXPLOSION of new things!

My order came in! And the lady gave me four things for free! I had ordered the two rhinestone wheels and the black and white Konad special nail polish. But the I got a free L.A. Colors Rapid Dry Top Coat, free mini silver rhinestones (on the bottom left), some interesting bead tattoos (the butterflies), and a free package of some stick on nail art.

I took pictures of all of them! And close up pictures for you all to see exactly what I got. If you care. Lol.

These are round-shaped (the normal kind) rhinestones. These are pretty large, but that is what I've been looking for. I'm excited to use these!

These are my heart-shaped rhinestones! I'm REALLY excited to use these. I've never had any fun-shaped rhinestones. I always just had the round ones. So, expect lots of designs using these heart rhinestones!

~

This was a freebie!

I probably wouldn't have bought this if I saw it in a store. Mainly because it's stick on nail art. I don't like stick on things because usually they look cheap and tacky. BUT! I like these! But instead of sticking it to my nail, I remove the clear sticky part, and apply the rhinestone/design to my nail with a clear coat. Oh! By the way, this is from L.A. Colors

~

Konad Special Nail Polish! I never really used Konad because 1.) I was bad at it, 2.) The only special nail polish color I had was silver, 3.) I have very few design plates. Well, I've practiced and have gotten a lot better and I am now the proud owner of two more colors of special nail polish, which will let me give variety to the designs. I didn't get anymore plates. :( I want to, and I think I will in the future. I just don't have any new ones now.

This was another freebie! It's slightly ironic that I JUST got a new dry fast top coat. But hey, now I have another one. It's a different brand. Maybe I'll do a review, comparing L.A. Colors Quick Dry Top Coat with my Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

But just by looking at the two clear coats, I know that L.A. Colors Quick Dry Top Coat is more liquidy, like water, while Seche Vite is thicker.

I'll have to try this out and see how good it is. :)

~







Another freebie! I have to say, these are my favorite kind of rhinestones. They're small, silver, elegant, and overall perfect!

I really should get more of this size.

~

This was a freebie as well. Lol. Let me start by saying this doesn't go on your nails. The butterflies are as big as my entire thumb nail. And on the back it says "For skin, cloth, or accessory items."

It seems kind of random to throw this in, but whatever. It was free.

This product is some kind of "bead tattoo" that I have no idea what I'm going to do with. Lol. But it's pretty, so I'm sure I'll find a home for it somewhere.

I'm sure you can guess whether or not I had a good day. Lol. Expect to see all these products used (except the butterflies) in the near future!

♥ ☮

~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.