Thursday, October 14, 2010

PHD'S "Song Inspiration" Challenge

ORIGINAL POST DATE: August 24, 2010

Polish Hoarder Disorder's most recent challenge is "Song Inspiration" which means you pick a song and find a way to translate the lyrics and its meaning onto your fingernails! Quite a challenging challenge, no? Lol. But I guess that's why they're called challenge. To challenge your creativity with your nails! I plan on entering designs for all the Weekly Challenges because they are so much fun to do! Anyone can participate! And it's a great way to interact with people online who also have a nail obsession. It makes me feel not quite so strange.

If you want to check out everyone's nail designs for the challenge, click this link!http://polishhoarderdisorder.blogspot.com/2010/08/challenge-gallery-song-inspiration.html

Here are the photos I submitted:

Song: "White Houses" by Vanessa Carlton

Song: "City of Blinding Lights" by U2

~

I'll probably make separate posts for each nail design, explaining how I did it, what I used, etc. But I know I'll definitely make one for the "City of Blinding Lights" because I took a BUNCH of pictures while I did the nails. So I have pictures of the nails in process. And I'll get some better, close up pictures of the design.

Unfortunately I have to make this post short because I am REALLY behind on my reading for school. I would LOVE to keep typing and even type up more posts, but I can't afford to. I've already wasted enough time as it is.

But I'll definitely have more to say later. I don't know when that "later" is, but I'll figure it out.

♥ ☮

~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.