Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Valentine's Nails ♥


ORIGINAL POST DATE: September 5, 2010
Well. It is September. Is it odd that I have a Valentine's Day nail design when it's not even remotely close to February 14? Well, I have an excuse. This nail design was actually one of my submissions for PHD's Nail Design Challenges. You can check out the nail challenge entries for that week HERE!
Products Used:
  • China Glaze: Ruby Pumps
  • Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen: White
The design was super easy. It's hardly a design at all! Lol. I only used one nail color, but I guess technically there was still a thought process behind the nails, so it's a design.
First, I painted my nails three coats of Ruby Pumps, then in the center of each nail (excluding the fourth), I applied a large rhinestone. On the fourth nail I made a rhinestone heart out of small, silver rhinestones. I enjoyed that. Lol. I wrote the "Love" using the white Sally Hansen's Nail Art Pen.
I don't know if I'll put an entire review on this product or not. Maybe one day I will. But for now, I'll just tell you the important things.
I got it at Walgreens for about $8. I'm pretty sure that was the price. With this nail art pen, make sure you shake it well, BUT after shaking, open it SLOWLY, otherwise it'll spray everywhere... I talk from personal experience. And the product washes off with water, which is good, in case you make a mistake, but that means you HAVE to put a top coat over it.
So that's what I did. After I wrote "Love" I put on a top coat, and I was done! :)
♥ ☮
~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.