Saturday, October 16, 2010

O.P.I Nail Lacquer

ORIGINAL POST DATE: August 26, 2010

shouldn't be on the computer right now. I shouldn't have gone to the mall today. There's a lot of things in life that we SHOULDN'T do, but we do them ANYWAY. Like for example, today I was supposed finish my summer reading for school. But I had accidentally discovered the other day that the mall by my house has O.P.I Nail Lacquer. I went into a fit. Sort of. I kind of just jumped around and got all excited. Do I have problems? Maybe. I ramble because I have so many things I need to say!
Anyway! So there's a Trade Secret in the mall and when life hands you nail polish, you don't say no. So that's how I ended up going to Trade Secret today and got my first three O.P.I bottles of polish EVER! I always just had China Glaze and some other small brands. I have been CRAVING for O.P.I. And now I have it! SCORE FOR ME! :D
SO. I don't have time to review each of the three bottles right now. But I WILL have the reviews sometime next week, along with several other posts that I have been putting off because I am a procrastinator and left all my school work for summer the week before school starts. I had three months. And I leave it for 7 days. *sigh*
Oh well. I always get it done anyway! Here are the three polishes I got!

Aren't they beautiful... They look so... OFFICIAL. Is it sad that nail polish makes me so happy?
I got "Heart Throb" which is a light pink. "Fiercely Fiona" which is a light yellow-green (from O.P.I's "Shrek" collection). And "You Don't Know Jacques" which is a brown/gray color (from O.P.I's France Collection). And I'm wearing that right now. Lol.
I don't have time to dawdle too much over the polish. I'll have the reviews up soon. Until then!

♥ ☮

~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.