Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Rainbow Nails

ORIGINAL POST DATE: August 10, 2010

This colorful nail design I copied from http://preposterously.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/nail-deco-of-the-week-72/

It is just so fun and colorful, that I HAD to try it. I did it in the beginning of June. My nails were relatively short back then. They're a lot longer now. But what's great about this design is that you don't need long nails for it.

I used to always, ALWAYS have short nails. I would bite my nails to the nub, and finally as I got older and grew out of that habit, I still would never be able to grow out my nails because they were constantly breaking. And when I started painting my nails, I always saw these amazing designs I wanted to try, but couldn't, because my nails were really short.

I've finally been able to grow out my nails. Which is awesome. And I refuse to cut them, unless they become ridiculously long. But I totally think short nails have a nice, clean look about them, and they're much more practical.
Used:
  • China Glaze: Sacred Heart
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Lightening
  • China Glaze: Turned Up Turquoise
  • L.A. Colors: Nuclear Energy
  • It's So Easy Stripe Rite: Silver
  • China Glaze: White on White

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.